Thursday 20 June 2013

Out with the old and in with the new ...

Some of you may have noticed that it has been some time since I last blogged - quite a long time in fact - months even and I hang my head in shame. I have no excuse other than time has quite simply flown by and each passing month has blended into the next.

I have given my little blog some serious thought and decided to give it an overhaul and let it reflect what I am about and the direction that my life is taking.

So, with that in mind I have changed the name from A Handmade Lifestyle to A Natural Lifestyle as I try to live life as naturally as possible and I have a Facebook page with the same name https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Natural-Lifestyle/134840500025915. I am vegan and I eat a mainly plant-based diet and I am also an avid juicer. I have an abundance of recipes that I am hoping to share with you all and even if you aren't vegan you may want to give some of them a go. I am often asked what I eat as a vegan and I will be able to showcase this on my blog. I also want to share my up-cycling successes as well as the crafty things I make and sell on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/mandyjanegordon?ref=si_shop as well as Folksy http://folksy.com/shops/AudreysAttic.

I'm a bit of a free spirit and bohemian at heart and I like to give out positive energy as I believe that if you do it comes back to you in abundance. I love the outdoors and camping and love being at one with nature. I love making things and this could be anything from a bag to a cushion to a tub of gorgeous smelling body butter. I do not use any product that has been tested on animals be it toiletries or cleaning products. I try to buy organic where possible and locally in season produce.

I also love vintage and charity shopping not to mention a car boot sale here and there and I am in my element bringing home my wares to transform.

That is a little bit about me and my life and I do hope that you will pop back to see what I am up to and to check for recipes and crafty ideas etc. I do promise to blog more regularly from now on ... promise!!
Glastonbury, where I should be living!

No comments:

Post a Comment